Fees vary depending on the practitioner, duration and purpose of the session.
$180.00 – $220.00
Assessments and Reports
Based on your requirements – please contact us to discuss.
Better Access to Mental Health Care Initiative allows adults and children to access psychological services and receive rebates from Medicare for up to 10 sessions per calendar year.
To be eligible for a Medicare rebate you must be referred by a GP, Paediatrician or Psychiatrist. Please ensure that you bring a copy of your referral and Mental Health Care Plan with you.
Clinical Psychologist – $128.40
Counselling Psychologist – $87.45
Group Therapy Sessions (Clinical Psychologist) – $32.60
Group Therapy Session (Counselling Psychologist) – $22.35
Private Health Insurance
Private Health Insurance rebates vary between funds. Please enquire with your Health Fund provider prior to your appointment if you intend to claim.
Our psychologists can only see a limited number of clients per day. When appointments are booked the psychologist reserves the whole hour especially for you. If you miss your appointment, that time cannot be used to support another client.
Failure to attend your scheduled appointment (no show) of failure to cancel your appointment with adequate notice, will incur a cancellation fee.
The following cancellation policy is in place.
At least 24 hours’ notice is required for any cancellations so that we may offer that time to another client. If you do not give us adequate notice, you will be financially responsible for a cancellation fee of 60% of the consultation fee. Failure to attend your appointment will result in a cancellation fee of 100% of the consultation fee.
All personal information gathered by the psychologist during the provision of the psychological service will remain confidential. No information will be released without a signed consent form. Exceptions to this are:
- If we are required by law to disclose information.
- When there is a risk of serious danger to you or to another person. We are ethically bound to take the necessary steps to prevent such danger.
- If a referral is used from a paediatrician, or GP with Mental Health Care Plan, a letter is required with a brief summary to the referring doctor after completion of the 6th session.
- Your consent has been obtained to provide a written report or letter to another professional or agency to discuss the material with another person, eg. parent, teacher or health care providers.
- In the case of insurance or compensation claims, it may be necessary to disclose information and/or collect information that affects the client’s treatment.